A new year means a fresh start and while we haven’t resigned to starting over, we are certainly feeling inspired to tackle our ever increasing to-do list because if not now, when?To start, we look forward to sharing our favorite 5 links with you each week – whether it’s about trade shows, the beauty industry or just something funny that tickled our fancy, you can expect to find out something new every time you visit us.
1. Sticking to our New Year’s resolutions feels harder as time goes on, but try starting early! By setting new goals and a routine in the first few weeks of January, you’re more likely to abide by them throughout the year. To start, here’s 3 things event managers can do now to prepare for the rest of 2015.
2. Exhibit managers often make expensive, misguided decisions – such as going straight for over-the-top technology and forgetting about the most basic factors such as storage costs and shipping charges. By avoiding these 9 major missteps, you are more likely to end up with a booth you can afford.
3. The “rules” of social media change every day so how can you stop on top of your game? Start with these 28 marketing predictions for 2015 from the pros.
4. You’ve just graduated with a degree in Cosmetology (congrats on not being a beauty school dropout!) but now what? It’s time to land that professional position you’ve worked so hard towards…here’s 5 ways to start your journey.
5. One of our clients is launching the world’s first motion-activated styling iron, which you can’t find anywhere else in the United States. Simply tap the plates together to activate—no buttons, switches or dials needed. You can find out more about it here.