We are so pleased to share some gorgeous photos with you from the Colorwow PR event in New York City. Colorwow has been a longtime loyal client of ours but prior to this, our design relationship mainly revolved around their custom trade show booth so we were excited to get creative with a different space. Their team asked us to create a memorable event to introduce their ground-breaking hair Cocktails to NYC’s top editors. We helped them transform a gorgeous space with a custom hard wall display (featuring an Apple-esque “genius bar”), vinyl column wraps and a brasserie-inspired dining area to create an unforgettable WOW experience. The event was held at the The Glass House, a beautiful event space with amazing views of the Hudson River and a perfect backdrop for their infamous black and white color scheme.
Our work includes:
- Custom hard wall display with vinyl branding and monitor
- Design & production of custom window clings
- Installation of wall graphics
- Design and production of vinyl column wraps
- Transportation & set-up of bistro tables and chairs