The International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE) and BizBash recently announced an all-new program for trade show industry professionals, #BoothLove. This social media program was created to showcase the best booths and exhibit stands from around the world – providing a global “peek over the fence” to inspire trade show and exhibition professionals with new ideas, while spotlighting the best exhibits.
Here’s How to See, Snap, and Share!
- SEE a great Katherine Frank Creative booth, stand or exhibit?
- SNAP a picture with your camera or smartphone
- SHARE the picture to Twitter or Instagram
- The #BoothLove hashtag (Or #StandLove in U.K.)
- The name of the company featured in the booth/stand
- Our name (KFCI)
- The name of the exhibition or trade show itself
Example Tweet or Instagram Caption:
“Awesome booth for [COMPANY NAME] by [BOOTH CREATOR] at [TRADE SHOW NAME] [LINK] #BoothLove”
Within a day or so, your picture will appear in the gallery at www.rebelmouse.com/boothlove
If we’ve created a booth for you in the past, please post your favorite photo of the exhibit. Thank you in advance for your votes! Sometimes, “all you need is (booth) love” 🙂