With the excitement of a brand new show season also comes the same stress factors such as, how to fit transportation and drayage costs into your trade show budget. Start by using a modular booth which allows your components to be configured and re-configured into an infinite assortment of shapes and sizes. Modular can still be custom so achieve the “look and feel” of a high-end build but at a significant cost saving.
(click the image to see our modular system in action)
5 ways modular displays will help you save:
- Modular exhibits often use fabric printed graphics and lightweight aluminum to keep drayage costs down
- A smaller/lighter exhibit means less crates, thus resulting in less storage space
- Modular displays require less set-up/install time so you can get by with less staff and/or show services
- A modular system allows you to expand or reduce your exhibit space without using expensive components
- By using pre-fabricated pieces, adding or eliminating parts is simple. Much like building with Lego’s, it’s cinch to add on an extra piece or two