We hope you will join us September 29th from 12:00-1:00pm CST on Twitter to exchange ideas, advice and best practices for pre-planning the 2016 show season!
You can find us at @katherinefrankc and join the conversation by searching the hashtag #kfcichat. Never participated in a Twitter chat before? Not a problem, it’s very easy…here’s how it works.
*Great tip from the guys over at ExpoChat: One of the easiest ways to chat is using the tool Tchat.io. Simply log in to your Twitter account and enter the hashtag #kfichat. This will automatically add the #kfcichat hashtag to the end of all your tweets for you.
As the moderator, we will keep the conversation going with some basic and important topics that apply to you as exhibitors…then it will be your turn to jump in and ask us to expand.
Here are some pre-show topics we will discuss:
- Establishing a show budget (space on the floor, exhibit build, storage, shipping, etc.)
- How to pick the right shows (Who is your audience, size of the show, space allocation at the event, etc.)
- Setting goals for exhibiting (lead generation, gain industry knowledge, have a presence, etc.)
- Booth Design Options (Rental vs. Purchase, Custom, Portable, etc.)
- Trends to watch for in 2016 (What to keep an eye out for)