Debuting a new booth at Americas Beauty Show is exciting, as the atmosphere inside is electric, buzzing with the best in beauty. With that in mind, we thought, what better way to make an introductory statement for a men’s grooming brand than with authentic barber poles suspended from the ceiling? The team at Layrite collaborated with us in an effort to not only showcase their amazing line of products, but to also increase awareness about the conversation surrounding Men’s Grooming. With a focus on education and the goal of putting their product in the hands of their target market, we set out to design a booth that would equally represent both of these priorities.
Here’s how we designed & fabricated the build:
- Overall build: Modular 20 x 40 design that could be converted into a 20×30 and even a 10×20 when needed. Fabric/tube aluminum storage structure, large stage, and various custom hard-construction pieces
- Storage House: Comprised of tube-aluminum frame, the fabric sided storage house allowed for graphics on both sides of the booth as well as retail display shelving and much needed storage.
- Graphics: 8-foot-high graphics were topped with a 4-foot-high logo that definitely stood out among the crowd
- Stage: With such an amazing team of artists, this client needed a large stage to showcase their talent – a 12’W x 8’D elevated platform allowed for two barbers & their clients to all take the stage at once. The vinyl Instagram handle along the face of the stage was prominently displayed no matter who was taking the picture.
- Custom Stylist Cabinets: The two roll-abouts on stage were designed to meet the specific needs of a barber – complete with space for a large towel warmer, they also included electrical pass-through areas for clippers and hairdryers as well as plenty of room to display and easily access the Layrite Men’s Grooming line of products
Sales/Product Interaction Space:
- Try-Me Stations: These interactive bars were the perfect place to see, feel and hear about the product before sitting down for a more detailed introduction to the brand
- Concierge Desks: Dark Walnut stained custom furniture pieces added to the vintage with modern element feel of the booth and provided the hard-working sales team with ample space to conduct multiple business consultations at any given time.
- Flooring: Remembering the rustic and modern combination from their vision, we figured, what fits that aesthetic better than a matte finish black rubber modular tile floor that can easily be downsized for a smaller space when needed?
Thanks to the Layrite team for making this such a great experience!